As Head of Product Management your will be to increase the company's success within our existing product lines. The spectrum of your tasks ranges from product innovations to optimising the efficiency of existing products. In addition to this, you will lead a team of product managers, develop visions and sustainable strategies in order to build on the success in close co-operation with all company departments.
You will have a unique blend of business and technical understanding to create and present decision and proposals based on internal business intelligence and facts from the market for your management team Implement these quickly and profitably according to investment decisions. You possess the ability to translate complex relationships and solutions into understandable and visual representations and strategies, as well as present these both internally and externally.
Your main abilities include an excellent form of communication and great people skills, since you will be communicating with all departments in the company at both management and employee level, as well as interacting with partners, customers, the press and analysts.
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of product management and marketing.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in an international environment and across multiple sites.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness.
- Very good communication skills in order to communicate with management and senior management as well as with employees and colleagues.
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills.
- High level motivational skills so that you can also manage virtual teams.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology.
- Qualified in product management with an engineering or technician background with additional training in business administration is a big plus.
- A Product Management certification in accordance with the Chartered Institute of marketing is an advantage.
The role of a Head of Product Management requires some travel to customers, interested parties, roadshows, trade fairs, press events and analysts in Europe and worldwide.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org