Thomas Dudley Ltd has an outstanding reputation for product innovation and excellent customer service delivery. We are now looking to recruit an ambitious and energetic Internal Account Manager to help us expand our customer base within the UK and across European markets, supporting our vision of excellence and quality.
Reporting to the Internal Sales Team Leader for TYDE (part of the Thomas Dudley Ltd Group of Companies) the successful candidate will be at the interface of the customer, effectively promoting and growing TYDE business by fostering and developing relationships with customers and other partners.
Working within the Midlands sales office, you will take a proactive role in managing accounts, increasing sales and exceeding customers’ expectations. This is a key role providing the Business with its continued commitment to provide a high quality service to customers and ensuring all current and future sales opportunities are maximised.
· Managing a select customer base in conjunction with external Sales teams
· Reach out to potential customers to present our products and services
· New business development and following up on warm leads
· Seek out the appropriate decision making unit/contact in an organisation
· Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
· Sales quotations and tender reviews, qualifying key information requirements
· Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
· Sales administration
· Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
· Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these aims in order to develop and improve the business
· Direct prospect’s to the Head of Sales when needed
· Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
· Discuss communication activities with the marketing department
· Liaise with the customer services, internal sales, finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
· Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
· Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business markets, regulations and standards
· Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
What you need to do it…
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a previous similar B2B sales / account management role
· Additional European languages would be a definite advantage, fluent written and spoken German /French or Italian
· Highly articulate, with first-rate verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to build lasting long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to work to and achieve targets, highly results orientated
· Excellent attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
· Great organisation skills, ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously
· A tenacious, driven and enthusiastic approach with excellent interpersonal and influence skills
· A strong team player who’s able to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision
· Analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
· Great working conditions in a company that has a reputation for being an excellent people friendly employer who ensures a good work life balance as part of its values.
· Competitive salary reflecting experience.
· Contributory pension scheme and 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays.
To apply, please email your CV, salary expectations and covering letter to email@example.com
Please see a link below to our Careers page where the company Job Applicant Privacy Notice is attached to review.