An exciting role within the TYDE Division of Thomas Dudley.
What is the role ...
International Business Manager - EMEA responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve the Business Units financial targets.
Duties will include hitting annual targets, building and maintaining relationships, understanding customer trends and feeding structured information back into the Business Unit to facilitate organic and acquisitional growth.
What you will need ...
- Experience of working in Export and International markets within the EMEA regions
- Experience of distribution and specification selling through direct, indirect and agencies
- 10+ years of relevant international sales experience including management functions and a track record of exceeding targets
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Required to stay away for extended periods of time
What you will do ...
- Own the plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals in the EMEA region
- Setting activity and revenue targets for growth in OEM and International accounts in the EMEA region
- Maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Work on account management plans and customer relationship mapping.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand specific landscapes and trends within EMEA markets.
- Collaborating with distributor partners to generate new customer leads, including carrying out those all-important in person joint-customer visits
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Developing and executing territory and distributor specific sales plans to meet quotas
- Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the management, for use in organisational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Maintaining our CRM database, and keeping up-to-date with what the competition is doing
What we will do ...
- Provide great working conditions in a company that has a reputation for being an excellent people friendly employer who ensures a good work life balance as part of its values
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- Competitive salary reflecting experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Long service additional holiday
- Free Flu jabs
- Charity and social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Benefits discounts
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com