Our growing plastics division require an enthusiastic individual to supervise its processing departments. With focus on safety, performance and quality this role provides an excellent opportunity to join a business that continues to invest in its people, plant and equipment. This role will report into the Operations Manager.
- Supervise the shift running of the Injection, Extrusion & Blow Mould processes in line with the Production plan.
- Attend and lead daily team / shift meetings providing feedback on performance and remedial actions required to improve in areas underperforming
- Allocate manning to daily tasks, and review forward plan to identify future manning requirements and opportunities for manning improvements
- Record Departmental metrics to achieve targeted Performance criteria on all equipment
- Lead continuous improvement teams introducing sustainable processes and practices
- Achieve OEE’s on equipment and report to Operations Manager on issues identified in processes preventing achievement of targets
- Review and manage all Processing employee’s performance, conduct and attendance in line with Company Policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment in all Processing areas.
- Complete Quality checks in line with Company standards
- Great working conditions in a company that has a reputation for being an excellent people friendly employer who ensures a good work life balance as part of its values
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- Competitive salary reflecting experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Long service additional holiday
- Free Flu jabs
- Charity and social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Benefits discounts
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com