The quick fit plumbing isolation valve for pressurised pipes. The isolator valve clamps around and installs into 15mm copper or plastic pressurised pipe (hot or cold), providing a large bore, permanent stopcock in the system. WRAS Approved.
- When the mains stopcock is seized or inaccessible, save calling out the water board - improve your 'first fix' rate
- When you need to maintain a component in a heating system, save time cooling, draining down, refilling and returning to de-aerate - the bigger the system, the bigger the saving
- Isolating a mains water feed in a multi-occupancy building, save notifying and inconveniencing neighbours
- As an emergency shut-off for a leaking pipe, even when you can't freeze you can still Easy-Fit to pipes with moving water
- Stock Item - Available for next working day dispatch