Our Angle Mini Gas Ball Valves are commonly used for water, natural gas, LPG, oil and compressed air. They are used to control the flow of materials are also used to shut off the gas supply in order to carry out maintenance work. Supplied with a handle, this enables the gas flow to be easily turned off or on by hand.
Angled Mini Gas Ball Valve
Compression x Compression Angle Mini Ball Valve.
- Compression x Compression- to EN331. 10 bar, temperature -20° to 85°C
- Compact chrome plated brass ballvalve with yellow coded handle
- For controlling pipe flow, so necessary repairs can be carried out
- Gas can easily be shut off in the event of an emergency
- Manufactured from high quality materials
- Must be fitted by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer
- Stock Item - Available for next working day dispatch