Our Anti Ligature Basins are available in various formats. This basin is what we define as a ‘Central Single Tap Hole.’ It has one central tap hole which can make use of an anti-ligature dome head tap or spout.
This basin is typically used where a specifier wishes to have a mixed temperature or single cold water supply. We have paid particular attention to the styling and finish of the basin, to provide the most normalised appearance possible.
This basin is anti-ligature in design reducing the possibilities of self-harm, anti-vandal highly robust solid surface basin with UK Ministry of Justice Safer Cell Approval. Designed for use in highly secure environments with concealed services and fixings.
This basin is manufactured as a single piece casting meaning there are no joins making the product easy to clean and maintain. A
ll our solid surface sanitaryware uses a unique blend of polyester resin and aluminium tri-hydrate that creates an incredibly reliable anti-vandal solution while also enhancing a durable long-lasting finish that does not use a gel coat layer, so the surface can be easily renewed on site, unlike fibreglass composite alternatives, stainless steel or vitreous china ceramic sanitaryware.
For more information please visit our Resan website by Clicking Here
- Damage resistant basins, ideal for use in all applications where there may be the potential for vandalism, heavy treatment or misuse.
- Damage resistant and anti-ligature.
- Back to wall design allows all pipework to be safely concealed.
- Can be installed in conjunction with anti-ligature, water-saving basin controls.
- Water flow can be activated with pneumatic or electronic controls – please enquire.
- Easy clean matt, gloss and gel coat gloss finishes.
- Bespoke colours and designs can be supplied subject to sufficient demand.