Our infrared touch-free sensors are made of machined brass and polished chrome which are extremely vandal resistant and anti-ligature in design.
There are no moving parts and use a safe low voltage.
Our hygienic touch-free sensors reduce the risk of infection and are combined with our 8-way control box to activate and manage the use of the washroom.
Our infrared touch-free sensors can be used in through-wall applications up to 170mm thick.
The brass fixing rod can be cut to shorter lengths if required and the cable supplied is 4m long so can be located a distance away from the solenoid.
There are no moving parts and the sensor bezel is anti-ligature in design. Sensors can be used with both hot, cold and mix water supplies.
For more information please visit our Resan website by Clicking Here
- Infrared Controlled
- Damage resistant basins, ideal for use in all applications where there may be the potential for vandalism, heavy treatment or misuse.
- Damage resistant and anti-ligature.
- Back to wall design allows all pipework to be safely concealed.
- Infrared touch-free sensors can be used in through-wall applications up to 170mm thick
- Reduces the risk of infection