Our Rectangular basin is a wall fixed basin, designed specifically as a straight retrofit to equivalent vitreous china ceramic equivalent basin. This is particularly advantageous in applications that demand reduced downtime of washrooms.
All our solid surface sanitary ware uses a unique blend of polyester resin and aluminium tri-hydrate that creates an incredibly reliable anti-vandal solution while also enhancing a durable long-lasting finish that does not use a gel coat layer, so the surface can be easily renewed on-site, unlike fibreglass composite alternatives, stainless steel or vitreous china ceramic sanitaryware.
For more information please visit our Resan website by Clicking Here
- Damage resistant basins, ideal for use in all applications where there may be the potential for vandalism, heavy treatment or misuse.
- Damage resistant.
- Back to wall design allows all pipework to be safely concealed.
- Can be installed in conjunction with water-saving basin controls.
- Water flow can be activated with pneumatic or electronic controls – please enquire.
- Easy clean matt, gloss and gel coat gloss finishes.
- Bespoke colours and designs can be supplied subject to sufficient demand.
- Non-Flammable – BS476 Pt 6 & 7 Class ‘0’ and Class ‘1’
- ISO EN 19712-3-2007 Rated 5 for durability, stain resistance and cigarette burns