Utilising modern styling, our WC pan helps normalising the environment, making use of a fully rimless hygienic flush design, with no ledges or steps with the internal bowl shape, reducing the chances of staining sanitaryware as water is prevented from staying on surfaces where limescale can build up.
Standard white WC pans are cast in a single piece, reducing join joints which are difficult to clean and enhancing strength.
A heavy duty ABS plastic seat can be fitted with this version of our WC Pan (Please note, seat is NOT included as standard with this version).
This is particularly useful where specifications ask for a separate seat and lid, rather than our integral seat WC.
This would typically be used in medium duty applications or where users must be able to use the WC as a seat; typically seen in secure prison environments. If the seat is damaged, it is easily replaced and the fixing points to the WC are permanently bonded in.
Contrasting colour integral seats are available with a range of Resan WC Pans. These are particularly suitable for public washrooms which must conform to Approved Document M as well as environments such as Care Homes and Disabled Washroom facilities.
For more information please visit our Resan website by Clicking Here
- The waste spigot height is 229mm.
- Standard white WC pans are cast in a single piece, reducing join joints which are difficult to clean and enhancing strength.
- Seat is NOT included with this model
- Contrasting colour integral seats are available with a range of Resan WC Pans.
- Non-Flammable – BS476 Pt 6 & 7 Class ‘0’ and Class ‘1’
- ISO EN 19712-3-2007 Rated 5 for durability, stain resistance and cigarette burns
- BS EN 997 6/4 Litre and 5/3 Flush Approval
- BREEAM rated
- CE Marked