Dudley Hydroflo Float Valves are Equilibrium Quiet Filling Part 4 Valves, manufactured to BS1212 standards. These are available in side or adjustable bottom inlet from 8″ to 11.1/2″, with either a plastic or brass tail option to help prevent cross-threading. The unique float arm makes it impossible for the float to become detached. Filter removal is made quick and simple by providing a key attached to every diverter, without causing any damage to the valve. Simple and easy to install, this valve is a great replacement for any cistern. Hydroflo Telescopic bottom inlet valve with brass tail.
Telescopic valves can have a joint beneath the waterline when installed. To ensure full compliance to water regulations when fitting, please ensure the joint is above the critical waterline
- Unique key is provided for simple and safe removal of the filter
- Supplied fitted with and integral flow regulator
- Adjustable Height 8" - 11.5"
- Two built in backflow prevention devices to prevent contamination of fresh water supply
- 1/2" Brass Tail
- Stock Item - Available for next working day dispatch