Attractively styled and multi-functional, the Kinetic can be easily installed into pipework, wall or ceiling-mounted applications. Powered by mains, 4 x AA batteries or mains with battery backup. Control box can be installed remotely from the solenoid. Passive infrared sensor detects movement. Features 12-hour hygiene and 24-hour economy flushing modes.
See our installation video on our YouTube Channel: Dudley Kinetic Urinal Controls
- Ideal for use with automatic cisterns and multiple station urinals
- Can be easily installed into pipework, wall or ceiling mounted applications.
- Supplied with an aesthetically pleasing flush mounting kit.
- New in-line filter feature
- Each unit can be powered by mains, 4 x AA batteries or mains with battery backup (batteries not included).
- Control box can be installed remotely from the solenoid and is supplied as standard with a 1m cable.
- Can be serviced without removing the Kinetic controller and opening the Kinetic valve
- Passive infrared sensor detects user movement. After a pre-set time, the solenoid valve allows water to fill the cistern and deliver a flush.
- Fast fill reduces scale build up.
- Suitable for water pressures ranging from 0.1 bar to 10 bar.
- Quick and simple set up via user-friendly buttons and intuitive software without having to continually refill and empty the automatic cistern.
- 12 hour hygiene and 24 hour economy flushing modes can also be quickly configured to customer requirements.
- Tamper proof design and chrome fittings are conveniently included.
- Control box dimensions: 118mm(h) x 118mm(w) x 33mm(d).
- Solenoid box dimensions: 98mm(h) x 100mm(w) x 50mm(d).
- Regulates flushing based on actual washroom usage to save up to 80% of water when compared to traditional systems.
- 5 working day dispatch